Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sting apparently has signed with WWE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I hope he does more than one match, as they are speculating. Sting may be getting old but I think he deserves one more run in the spotlight front of the big scale audience.

I gotta say though, I didn't think it'd ever happen. A few years ago I thought the closest he would ever get to working with WWE would be a HOF induction in the future.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sting probably lost out on close to 10 million dollars being stubborn and not going to WWE in 2001.

Just me speculating.

He could have made so much money.

Thanks Jesus.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Taker losing really killed Sting getting one big match then retiring

I mean, I'd still love to see it but probably at Summerslam or maybe Rumble

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If Taker wrestles one more time, it may be a retirement match, w/Sting, next year at WM.

Hopefully the Borden release is a 4 disc one, with one full disc being just interviews and the documentary.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Sting appeared on the Network in an interview about Warrior

Its the first interview he's ever done with WWE

Should by pretty obvious that he's signed a deal

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Just missed out on a Blade Runners reunion

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Sting probably lost out on close to 10 million dollars being stubborn and not going to WWE in 2001.

Unfortunately, all Vince has to do is wait these guys out. When they're starving or need funds, they usually come back. Look at Warrior, he just didnt bury the hatchet. Vince is the guy with the $$$ and Warrior's bank account was empty. Warrior only knows one thing and that's wrestling. Vince knows that as well. If Time-Warner still had WCW running, Warrior would have never went back to WWE. Road Dog and Billy Gunn, same thing. Vince waited them out. Sure they were in TNA but didnt make any $$$. Vince is waiting out the Dudley's and Kurt Angle as well. Hall, Nash, Hogan, you name 'em, Vince just waited them out.

Fordman

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Unfortunately, all Vince has to do is wait these guys out. When they're starving or need funds, they usually come back. Look at Warrior, he just didnt bury the hatchet. Vince is the guy with the $$$ and Warrior's bank account was empty. Warrior only knows one thing and that's wrestling. Vince knows that as well. If Time-Warner still had WCW running, Warrior would have never went back to WWE. Road Dog and Billy Gunn, same thing. Vince waited them out. Sure they were in TNA but didnt make any $$$. Vince is waiting out the Dudley's and Kurt Angle as well. Hall, Nash, Hogan, you name 'em, Vince just waited them out.

Fordman

Vince has tried to sign Sting MULTIPLE times, but Sting has always turned down his offers. All the way back to before WCW folded. Sting was the one that never went, back then, because of the content of the programming.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Vince has tried to sign Sting MULTIPLE times, but Sting has always turned down his offers. All the way back to before WCW folded. Sting was the one that never went, back then, because of the content of the programming.

It's not so much the programming content, although he did have trouble with Attitude era WWF (and it hasnt been that since 2000). He wanted to be the guy that didnt need Vince to be famous and rich from wrestling, plus his allegiance to Helwig (Warrior). Plus Im sure it was part of Sting's agreement to make nice with Warrior for him to come over.

Should it had been Sting make the Undertaker loose at WM? Maybe, but at least it was a screw job!

Fordman

Latest posts