Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Bucks $5 minimum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Tried using the search function (good luck) to see if this had been mentioned before.

It just occurred to me to look and see what my 1st quarter eBay Bucks balance was,
and then I discovered that from now on unless you earn $5 or more, you are screwed.

Another lovely change brought to you by your friends at feeBay.

It was always nice having that $2-4 every so often to offset the shipping or whatever on a card or two.

Cubskid27

Jan 24, 2014
Yeah your screwed til you accrue $5 or more. You will have to wait til next quarter to see if added together you have 5 bucks. It's terrible. eBay has become a joke

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Meh. How many other sites that you frequently use give you free money for simply shopping?

They could of just took the program away or never initiated it to start. Just an added feature that they offer for free, except it will now only reward those that spend the $250/qtr or whatever it will take.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
But you keep your previous balance until you hit $5 right? Or does your balance not roll over?

If it rolls over and you just can't cash out until you get $5, that's cool. But if you don't meet the $5 in a given period you lose your <$5 then that sucks.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Can someone explain to me eBay bucks? I spend hundreds on eBay and I am unfamiliar with the eBay bucks but keep seeing threads about them and just always thought they were for sellers

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Keep an eye out for the double, triple and quad ebay bucks days.

Aren't those usually " on purchases of $150 or more" or something like that? I spend plenty enough to get a bucks voucher but I don't drop that kinda money on a whim very often with all these mouths to feed lol

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I got a little carried away last quarter and accumulated $186 in eBay bucks. I took advantage of 5x eBay bucks days to buy a case of leaf BOB and a LeBron rookie auto which accounted for about $130!

Latest posts