Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jarrett's new company, GFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Global Force Wrestling

What do you guys think?

He's been scouting international indy guys and talent since he before he left TNA.

I think if he does maybe an iPPV type deal with maybe a weekly show on youtube that it could be really awesome!

However, it's not off to a good start. An announcement was supposed to happen today but got pushed back until tomorrow because Jarrett, who was reportedly drunk along with Karen, slapped Ian Rotten's 17 year old son after a dispute over selling photos.

The show promoter says it's taken care of now but Rotten posted on FB earlier saying he was going to file assault charges on Jarrett

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Been here before.

Not interested.

TNA wasn't bad until Hogan and Bischoff came in and XXXXed it up

Before them, they were unique and knew their uniqueness was what got people to watch.

Then Hogan came in and tried to compete with WWE on Monday nights and they lost their ass off by listening to him.

If Jarrett can provide great wrestling matches with a sense of individuality I can see the promotion competing with TNA

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I think TNA was very bad way before they came in. To be honest. I had already quit watching.

Tried giving it another chance the last few months, and I'm done again. It is soooooooooo bad.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I hope it works out, but I highly doubt it.

TNA has gone downhill but I still enjoy it, the thing is I watched it to see the old WWE/WCW/ECW guys which they really seemed to have a lot of, and some of their own talent like Beer Money, AJ, Joe, Sabin/Riley, and actually a lot of others. The co-mingling of those 2 groups made me interested in all if them as a whole.

I am not really liking their current roster, I don't really know much or care about half of it but I just resumed watching again a week or 2.

I do enjoy good wrestling, which their young roster can supply.. But really I enjoy the nostalgia factor a lot more and it seems to be missing now.. Except for a few guys, I think last week the only people I saw were Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy (Willow)

For awhile they had a lot to keep me happy.. I loved the Main Event Mafia and thought it was great when Hall and Waltman came for a little bit. Also enjoyed Flair/Fortune and even Hogan, Bischoff, and Foley.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
But props to TNA for giving EY the world title.. He has worked hard and been entertaining for years, and although I never really thought of him as world title material... The dude deserves it, made me feel proud of him.

Members online

Latest posts