Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ted Williams rainbow-of-some-sort.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I think this is worth sharing in it's own thread even though I have published other Ted threads over the years. After 2 plus years of searching, I have finally rounded out the 1992 Perez Steele Masterworks set of Ted Williams, all PSA/DNA slabbed. I do not think there are an abundance of fully signed Williams sets. The last full one I saw was listed by one of the major auctions houses over a year ago. Each of these cards has a fantastic look to them and the vibrant blue Ted signature puts them over the top. My latest addition arrived today- it is the #44

The Dick Perez Masterworks set includes 4 vintage reproductions- 1909 Ramly T204 #41 , 1888 Goodwin & Co. Champions #42 , 1908 Rose Postcard #43 and 1911 T205 Gold Border #44 , along with a bonus Perez-Steele Gallery design #45 .

Without further ado here are all 5 Ted cards:

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Love it! Easily one of my top 5 collection posts ever and certainly my favorite "rainbow"

Great collection!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Love it! Easily one of my top 5 collection posts ever and certainly my favorite "rainbow"

Great collection!

Thanks!!! Not likely I will ever be able to replicate such a rainbow. Don't really collect modern stuff so this is about as colorful as I can go.

Love your Jim Ed collection. He was my favorite player when I was a kid! Also love your your signed SI collection.

Any good Goodwill finds lately??

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Thanks!!! Not likely I will ever be able to replicate such a rainbow. Don't really collect modern stuff so this is about as colorful as I can go.

Love your Jim Ed collection. He was my favorite player when I was a kid! Also love your your signed SI collection.

Any good Goodwill finds lately??

Thanks!

I did find a Brandon Moss Sea Dogs bobblehead at your Goodwill a couple of weeks ago. If stop in there I don't even bother to check the books. ;)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Thanks!

I did find a Brandon Moss Sea Dogs bobblehead at your Goodwill a couple of weeks ago. If stop in there I don't even bother to check the books. ;)

....no wonder it was slim pickin's when I stopped there last week ;). I've seen various Sea Dog bobbles before but usually they are in rough shape. Actually drove right by the Bangor GW on Sat. on way to watch high school baseball at UMO. Have fun thrifting....

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

Members online

Latest posts