Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

jeters last game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
will they have a ceremony where jeter officially passes the over rated torch to mike trout? 0-4 4K yesterday another K today

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
will they have a ceremony where jeter officially passes the over rated torch to mike trout? 0-4 4K yesterday another K today

OMG he struck out four times!?! He is just awful! Give me a break. Trout is far from overrated and I hate him as a ranger fan

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
See what happens when your team or player is worthless and you know no one will care? You get jealous really easy.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

I"m not worried about trout. When the leaves turn yellow, Trout will be the MVP fella!

edit: using GOOG, found items that said Jeter had a 0x18 slump in 1999 and a 0x32 slump in 2004 among other slumps. Every hitter has slumps.

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
It's hilarious to see overdefensive Yankee fans throwing a hissy fit when someone insults Mr. Overrated.

Trout is my 2nd favorite player and I have thousands invested in him. I don't get butt-hurt when someone on a message board. I just laugh.

Grow some thicker skin. Maybe then the rest of the baseball world won't hate you

Last edited:

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
It's hilarious to see overdefensive Yankee fans throwing a hissy fit when someone insults Mr. Overrated.

Trout is my 2nd favorite player and I have thousands invested in him. I don't get butt-hurt when someone on a message board. I just laugh.

Grow some thicker skin. Maybe then the rest of the baseball world won't hate you

No one has said anything on this thread about Jeter not being overrated... People are talking about Trout and no one at all threw a hissy fit. What are you even talking about?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
No one has said anything on this thread about Jeter not being overrated... People are talking about Trout and no one at all threw a hissy fit. What are you even talking about?

You are trying to get logic from an adult who made a second account to troll children on blowout cards and was banned for it. So dont expect much here.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
You are trying to get logic from an adult who made a second account to troll children on blowout cards and was banned for it. So dont expect much here.

I was responding to JoshHamilton who isn't the same as the Jeremy guy. Is he?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Are you tonedef2oo8 on BO? I mean I kind of figured you are. Same assholishness, same douchebaggery, same negativity in every post made. If you aren't, I just found your BFF.

Thank you for proving my point. Good day.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Are you tonedef2oo8 on BO? I mean I kind of figured you are. Same assholishness, same douchebaggery, same negativity in every post made. If you aren't, I just found your BFF.

Thank you for proving my point. Good day.

I wish as he seems to have got your number. I figured that was one of your other accounts you use to troll children.

To be serious for a second, I am surprised we don't get along as we like the same things. But hey it is what it is and seems you always have to say something.

Last edited:

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Jeters last game will be a defining moment in baseball. It will mark the loss of the last of the games ambassadors, the passing of the face of the game for our generation, and with him he will take a bit of MLB's soul. The game will never be quite the same.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I wish as he seems to have got your number. I figured that was one of your other accounts you use to troll children.

To be serious for a second, I am surprised we don't get along as we like the same things. But hey it is what it is and seems you always have to say something.

I don't troll children, I troll stupid people. Occasionally they're one and the same.

Other than your horrible affliction of being a Yankees fan, I like you. You're smart and you're a dick. Just like me. No hard feelings man.

I'd still love to know who that tonedef guy is though. He's got a total hard-on for me

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I don't troll children, I troll stupid people. Occasionally they're one and the same.

Other than your horrible affliction of being a Yankees fan, I like you. You're smart and you're a dick. Just like me. No hard feelings man.

I'd still love to know who that tonedef guy is though. He's got a total hard-on for me

I know we agree on one thing, we need another O&A virus tour.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Jeters last game will be a defining moment in baseball. It will mark the loss of the last of the games ambassadors, the passing of the face of the game for our generation, and with him he will take a bit of MLB's soul. The game will never be quite the same.

Ha. He is astoundingly overrated

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
In other news, Ryan Braun is shutting up the haters on the road....boooooooooooooo... Home Run............ booooooooooooooo Home Run....

Members online

Latest posts