Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Players who desperately need to be traded...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Got anyone? Ichiro could use plate-appearances somewhere else. He's not doing great, but he is hitting .355 this season in a severely limited role. Anyone else being hampered by the team they are on?

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Rickie Weeks, I think he still has value, but is struggling to deal with being in a limited role. You can just tell he has no interest being on the Brewers any longer. Would be a positive move for Weeks and the Brewers to trade him or release him.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Rickie Weeks, I think he still has value, but is struggling to deal with being in a limited role. You can just tell he has no interest being on the Brewers any longer. Would be a positive move for Weeks and the Brewers to trade him or release him.

Damn, I was hoping you would say T-Plush needs to be traded back to Milwaukee.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

To where? who needs a back up role Second Base men right now?

Jandvia

Apr 21, 2014
I bet right about now Matt Cain is wanting ANY team that help him not lose 1-0 and 2-1

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
To where? who needs a back up role Second Base men right now?

I think he still has value as a starter. IMO, he is a good change of scenery could do wonders guy. Texas comes to mind. He could get back with Prince and help them while Profar is out. Weeks was never the same player after Prince left Milwaukee for whatever reason.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pretty sure Ichiro would really help somebody as an everyday OF. It continues to amaze me how so many people, even teams' Management, can continue to under-value him.

And pretty soon the entire Phillies roster, except possibly Utley, will be available, take your pick! :lol:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Aroldis Chapman

I'm as big a Reds fan as there is but he has done everything he can at this point. I'd like to see him moved to a rock solid playoff team. That guy needs to be closing out World Series games.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Dan Uggla to Montreal. Seriously Canada, just take him off our hands.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I think he still has value as a starter. IMO, he is a good change of scenery could do wonders guy. Texas comes to mind. He could get back with Prince and help them while Profar is out. Weeks was never the same player after Prince left Milwaukee for whatever reason.

Weeks hasn't been the same player since he left the minors.

Members online