Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 2k9 PC Version - Can You Help Me Out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm having an issue with my PC version. Is there anybody here who can help me? I cannot use my fifth pitch in total control pitching. I tried setting three buttons on my gamepad to be B6, but none of them work. In fact, B6 is listed as unused in the control setup menu. Every other control works just fine.

This really pissed me off when I went to play my first Franchise game with the Chi Sox. Buehrle let off a hitting spree because I couldn't work my fastball.

crowhop

Aug 8, 2008
Bedford Falls
Card Magnet said:
I'm having an issue with my PC version. Is there anybody here who can help me? I cannot use my fifth pitch in total control pitching. I tried setting three buttons on my gamepad to be B6, but none of them work. In fact, B6 is listed as unused in the control setup menu. Every other control works just fine.

This really pissed me off when I went to play my first Franchise game with the Chi Sox. Buehrle let off a hitting spree because I couldn't work my fastball.
I play the PC version as well.
What controller are you using?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I use a Thrustmaster Run n Drive dual analog controller. All of the buttons work with my keymapping, except for the 5th pitch in the total control pitching.

I'm playing with classic pitching now, but I'd prefer to use the total control. Classic pitching works just fine.

I've looked around and can't find anything on this problem.

A_Pharis

I have it for the 360. Glitches galore.

The AI is swing-happy.. and the thing is.. they hit homers. You HAVE to throw balls to strike someone out. Great graphics, though... Once they fix the biggest problem (the first baseman leaving the bag -- which has only happened to me once, but a lot of ppl report it) then it'll be pretty good with a decent slider setting.

I've yet to find a GOOD slider setting to make it more realistic... I want Manny to hit homers not Lugo. I'm pretty good at contact timing... so I want homer hitting to be more focused on the point of contact rather than contact, period, which is what it seems like now.

If any of you know where I can find good ACCURATE slider settings for the 360, please, let me know.

Members online

Latest posts