Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Journey Into Nyx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Hope its a strong #MTGJOU Day Chris! #MTGFever !!!!

Theros block is definitely underwhelming, to say the least. That said, after rotation it will be interesting to see what cards that don't see play now will see play in the future as the RTR block is definitely one of the most powerful ever seen. I think Mana Confluence is a steal at 16ish right now. As soon as the Shocks rotate, this will be a must for 2 color decks unless there is some good mana fixing in M15 or the upcoming expansion (which I think there will be). I was shocked at how low Courser of Kruphix sold at initially....that card is almost TOO good for constructed. Will be good at helping decks offset those Confluence triggers as well

bmc398

May 25, 2009
There's talk of fetch lands in m15

That would help a lot of things. Doubt it happens though. most likely it will be the enemy colored fastlands or enemy colored "comes into play untapped if you already control a this or this" land

Both of these have been super underrated in eternal formats.

Members online

Latest posts