Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

h

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I don't think the superfractor has been pulled or ever surfaced. People have been looking for it since release date in 2006. I think many are considering it one of the greatest mysteries of the 21st century. Oh wait... I'm thinking of another player.

Seriously, just stay on top of his listed stuff on eBay. I'm sure some of these that you are looking for do surface there. There are two xfractor autos up right now and an orange and gold sale within the past month, so they do surface. You should set up a saved search for him with notification of newly listed items. There are not that many, so you shouldn't be too overloaded with notifications.

Also, Andrew has a refractor auto avail that he'd probably still honor at the price quoted here for $1.50

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133437&highlight=steven+wright

Just use the Advanced search feature here and look for his name... maybe others will surface. You can try the blowout forums as well as there are lots of prospectors there who may be able to help.

Last edited:

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Steven-Wright.jpg

I can't be the only one, right?

Seriously, good luck in the search. I've been looking for a couple of supers for years now and some just never surface, especially of lesser prospects I collect. I just keep eBay alerts up and hope one day someone decides to list that card collecting dust.

Members online