Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I think you're in the clear.....it looks like other than 13-14 Hockey/Basketball product, the only 2013 Release left on the calendar is 2013 Topps Five Star Football

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I noticed that Beckett.com recently added 2001 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red for John Olerud to their checklist. They continually add cards as they discover them.

Wasn't there recently a baseball set released in the early months of one calender year but labelled as being from the previous year? I think it was Prizm but I can't remember for sure. Sort of similar situation to the OP's question.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I noticed that Beckett.com recently added 2001 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red for John Olerud to their checklist. They continually add cards as they discover them.

Wasn't there recently a baseball set released in the early months of one calender year but labelled as being from the previous year? I think it was Prizm but I can't remember for sure. Sort of similar situation to the OP's question.

Yeah 2012 Prizm (and a couple other Panini sets) were well into '13

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts