Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braun decks Segura

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone see that? Braun was swinging his bat around stretching in the dugout, and as Segura went to walk up the steps Brauns bat smacked him. Looked pretty nasty. I thought a basic rule of baseball was don't swing the bat in the dugout. Guess Segura needed stitches for a facial laceration. Just saw a replay in the pregame show before the Mets game, looked pretty bad.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The wife and I saw it win it happened live. And both said WTF. So now neither of them are the line-up today. Braun has a hand injury? and Segura has some facial issue :lol:
But a good thing it does not look this Delino DeSheilds Jr
deshields-JPG.jpg

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
He was on top step and a lot of players do this. Intercostal for Braun.

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Biggio do you watch baseball? Or just like to destroy those that fail to meet your high standards as humans?
Everyone seems to do the exact same thing! Everyone!! Pay attention the next time you watch a game..
That's so untrue.
And if everyone does it, then why did all the commentators on both ESPN and Baseball Network call Braun a ******* and that he shouldn't have been swinging the bat of the top step of the dugout?

ESPN's Eduardo Perez says it totally goes against dugout protocol.
Here's video of the Baseball Tonight guys saying how wrong Braun was and how the injury was totally avoidable on Braun's part:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10846614

Last edited:

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Let's face it. All those guys hate Braun. If it were Trout it would have been a freak accident.

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Lets see..Im on the top step of a dugout where there are 20+ people standing...Ohh a bat...Let me swing...Damn it Segura get out of the way!

Braun is such a loser...Thats what the on-deck circle is for!

First, he hasn't on the on-deck circle, he was in the hole (two players before to bat). And the report at ESPN said that Braun has been limiting his in door batting cage time due to a thumb issue so he stretches in the dugout and everyone on the team knew and stay away,

First, he hasn't on the on-deck circle, he was in the hole (two players before to bat). And the report at ESPN said that Braun has been limiting his in door batting cage time due to a thumb issue so he stretches in the dugout and everyone on the team knew and stay away,

1. That is what the on-deck circle is for! I dont care if he told everyone or whatever...The on-deck circle is for swinging a bat. What if the manager needed to get out of the dugout? He would wait for Braun? Wait your damn turn to get in the on-deck circle.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
1. That is what the on-deck circle is for! I dont care if he told everyone or whatever...The on-deck circle is for swinging a bat. What if the manager needed to get out of the dugout? He would wait for Braun? Wait your damn turn to get in the on-deck circle.

Media outlets continue saying that Braun always does this and everyone on the team know. He even wasn't swinging the bat.
Chill, don't be so bitter about everything.

I hope Segura recovers and plays after this injury and surgery. Braun will be paying for it for the rest of his life if he doesnt.

He didn't have surgery, just stitched up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts