Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Monday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Hope everyone is safe. I know some wicked weather is rolling across the center of the country. Up here, just windy as hell.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Probably won't be around much. A few tornados in the general vicinity, and our cell towers are down. Only access I'll have today is my boss's laptop. Hate not have data service at work.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

So I guess the advice for the day is: IF you're a Billionaire with a girl (or more) on the side and your wife and company sue her for millions she allegedly stole, and you still want to date her, and she says she'll "get you" if the lawsuit stays on, and you're kinda racist to start and have been in trouble for it in the past, and you tell her something potentially inflamatory, and you live in a blackmail age where anything can be used to record conversations, and you're a very Public figure who is not liked to start with, then maybe you shouldn't say Potentially controversial things to that Same, stealing Girlfriend. :cool:

And I hope everyone has a great Monday!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning everyone. Waiting on a package today, thought it would be here Saturday. Gotta come today, excited!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

6738258c-29dc-4d75-a31d-f3f73af39eaa_zps27dfeec6.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Back from a Disney Cruise with the family. Just in time to celebrate National Blueberry Pie Day.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Take care if you're in a potentially dangerous part of the country today.
Intrigued to see what is in the package Barry sent to Dave.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Thankfully it stopped snowing in the middle of the night, but its supposed to be windy all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts