Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5 Bids = EB$5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Got a different kind of ebay bucks promotional email today. Seems pretty easy to make. I only got it on one of my accounts, the one that I use least and usually just for selling. Check your messages.

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding––the offer is not transferable.

• Earn $5 in eBay Bucks when you make 5 bids; each bid must be on a different item.
Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 12:00AM PT on April 28, 2014, and ends at 11:59PM PT on May 4, 2014. eBay Bucks can only be earned on individual bids (auction items only) that meet the minimum requirements specified under “Who’s eligible” above. PROMOTION LIMIT: Maximum of $5 in eBay Bucks per person and per eBay user ID during the Promotion. eBay Bucks will be rewarded up to 4 weeks after the promotion ends.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I got one too. It is an interesting strategy for them, as we can easily find 5 auctions to bid on that we have no chance of winning. Whether we bid and win or bid and don't, ebay wants the bidding to happen!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I got one as well. I'm not sure if it helps but I will be using the links through FCB.

Cubskid27

Jan 24, 2014
Already did my 5 on items that sell for 200 300 bucks that are at 25 30 now. Thanks EBay I'll take my 5 bucks.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Probably targeted at those that aren't bidding a lot these days. I didn't get the email likely because I'm always bidding. I get the emails that are final value based, like the quad bucks on $150+, which in turn makes me follow through on those bids and watched items.

jmbkb4

Aug 24, 2013
done and done! I got the email this morning and I usually qualify for $100 or more every month in eBay bucks. Probably pretty random would be my guess.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So if you don't get the email, it doesn't apply to you? I think I stopped getting emails from eBay cuz they were getting annoying. How else would I know if the promotion applies to me?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts