Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

That feeling you get when....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
That feeling you get when you know its taking too long for your cards to arrive and then you see this:

fedex01.jpg

Just thought I throw that out there!

Fordman

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I was just thinking of that recently when that Fed Ex truck crashed into a bus in CA not long ago.I know cards aren't that important in the grand scheme of things, but damn, would that suck.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Anytime there is a mail truck or a USPS / Fed Ex accident, it gets me nervous.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What worries me is sometimes you'll buy a very expensive card that is a 1/1 or something close to it and then you actually stop and realize that it's got to go into a tiny package and arrive at it's destination in spite of all of the less than savory individuals and postal mishaps that are out there or occur on a regular basis. We put a lot of trust in the post office. A lot. With all the pwe's or bubble mailers I've received where a small corner has been torn or a small rip in the mailer, it makes me all the more nervous. I know sometimes it gets handled roughly. I also know sometimes people take a small peak.

Add to that all the people happily writing *** Sportscards or shipping with eBay shipping labels and it's just asking to "lose" your stuff in the mail.

I just got a $20 card from eBay in a pwe. That's nice!

In summary, the mail scares me.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I waited a long time for a 1999 super rave/25 to arrive. No tracking almost 3 weeks, finally i get a pwe i freaked but it made it ok. A lousy feeling waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online