Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maybe I'm dumb, but.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I can't find any 2014 Bowman Hobby Cases on eBay.....only Jumbo cases, why? is it already completely dried up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I usually don't do this, because someone invariably will anyways, but I need to ask if you'll change your thread title...please?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The original title was insensitive, but on a lesser scale, so are thread titles with generic phrases, like "Maybe I'm dumb, but..."
Or "I don't know what he was thinking."
Or "Woah, that was surprising."

I understand people do it to draw attention, but it also takes away attention from people who don't want to waste time opening every thread they potentially have no interest in.
How hard is it to put "Anyone seen any 2014 Bowman hobby cases on eBay?" in the title?

Imagine if everyone titled their threads with generic phrases.
Sorry for the rant. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The original title was insensitive, but on a lesser scale, so are thread titles with generic phrases, like "Maybe I'm dumb, but..."

I understand people do it to draw attention, but it also takes away attention from people who don't want to waste time opening every thread they potentially have no interest in.
How hard is it to put "Anyone seen any 2014 Bowman hobby cases on eBay?" in the title?

I hear ya...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Its one of mine as well