Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark Appel Superfractor Autograph 1/1 Already Pulled & Listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evidently pulled around here, with 3 offers already.

But personally, it's close enough to the Date to not be irritating to me.

And a scripture? Can't be too many Supers with those on it...

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
that is one heck of a nice looking card though...wow indeed. and i love the scripture even though i'm not a religious individual

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Nice looking card, but this knocks my Astros Slot a notch down in the rankings for group breaks

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
It doesn’t bother me that it is already listed, BUT it does call into question the overall legitimacy of the hobby.
This is probably one of the top 4 cards in the overall product, and it is live on the eve of release…
Mathematically speaking do you think that 25% of the product was busted last night, most likely not...

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It's just inevitable, and has been going on forever. There doesn't seem to be a way for the card companies to prevent people from opening their product once it's in the door. And with the anonymity of ebay, it's impossible to tell who broke street date, if that's really a thing. Since I don't open hardly anything, and trust my bad luck to never get anything good anyway, it doesn't bother me. But I can see how it would.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I think it's awesome that the card has been pulled already and we all get to see it. I could care less regarding whatever "rules" may exist or what the release date is supposed to be.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It doesn’t bother me that it is already listed, BUT it does call into question the overall legitimacy of the hobby.
This is probably one of the top 4 cards in the overall product, and it is live on the eve of release…
Mathematically speaking do you think that 25% of the product was busted last night, most likely not...

I don't understand why it would call into question the legitimacy of the hobby...

Members online

Latest posts