Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I now feel your pain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I have read many gripes about buyers from the many threads here at FCB. But I now have my own very first negative feedback. Its for a football item, but I congregate here in Baseball, so I chose to put it here.

I sold this person a Romo Football Jersey. Here is the ended listing (I hope it works) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dallas-Cowb...rsey-Tony-Romo-sz-60-Sewn-Patch-/281314647229

Keep in mind this person has a feedback score of just 2. This is the feedback he left me:

the jersey was shrunk and not actual size 60.. if I knew that I wouldnt got it.

The jersey says 60 on BOTH the collar tag and the one on the front bottom. So, it should be a 60. But he said the jersey was shrunk and that he didnt know. Well, lets move on to my description...

Up for auction is this Gently Used Cowboys Romo Jersey, sz 60

All of the shirts I have listed are in great condition, with no rips or stains, unless otherwise stated. Please message with any questions prior to bidding. Thanks for looking!

Due to Manufacturers inconsistency with sizing, please take note of the actual physical size by using the provided measuring sticks in the pictures. And keep in mind some used items may have shrunk thru washing.

It says clear as day that there is a possibility that it could have shrunk! Gee, I wonder how a buyer could know for sure. Oh wait, I included pictures, with measuring sticks so anyone with eyesight can see what the actual physical sizes are!

What really burns me up is that even though I do offer returns accepted, he never even bothered to contact me to say there was a problem. He hasnt said he wants to return it. He hasnt contacted me at all. Just BAM! Negative feedback for an item he received that was exactly as described and shown in the listing. How is that fair?

Oh, and his buyer ID is familybe4money. Feel free to block.

Last edited:

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Report him. One of ebay's new rules (few months ago) was that the buyer was to try and contact the seller to straighten out the problem. Go to ebay they should reverse it due to an idiot buyer.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Report him. One of ebay's new rules (few months ago) was that the buyer was to try and contact the seller to straighten out the problem. Go to ebay they should reverse it due to an idiot buyer.

Yup, just contact eBay and they'll remove it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man that sucks. As a seller your hands are always tied. You can vent here at FCB and most if us here who sell feel your frustration but it sucks you can never explain yourself to eBay or other buyers who read your feedback. Your always behind the 8 ball when you sell on eBay.

Members online

Latest posts