Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOLTNA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
They are literally copying WWE's storylines

1) Eric Young = Daniel Bryan

2) MVP turning heel and probably aligning with Dixie Carter = The Authority

3) Knux and his "family" = The Wyatts

They don't have a new TV deal yet and their ratings are some of the lowest they've ever had. Even the die hard TNA supporters I talk to on other sites stopped watching

On the plus side, it will be great to watch their old, awesome stuff on the WWE Network soon

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
If Vince wanted TNA, he'd already had it. He might want it if it folds just for the archives but he doesnt want TNA as is.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
If Vince wanted TNA, he'd already had it. He might want it if it folds just for the archives but he doesnt want TNA as is.

The archives are the only thing of value there to WWE that isn't Angle, Hardy or Bully Ray

I haven't watched TNA in close to a year. Don't plan on picking it up anytime soon.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've been saying TNA is ridiculous since like 2009. It has just been awful.

I wish they would just go away.

I said a few weeks ago that if somehow Paige were to come out on RAW and win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, that one week later on TNA programming, one of their knockous would win their heavyweight title.

Sad but true.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I remember first stumbling across TNA they had the Octagon for their ring. Or am I thinking of another company? I haven't really followed wrestling since middle school, but I do recognize a few names here and there

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I remember first stumbling across TNA they had the Octagon for their ring. Or am I thinking of another company? I haven't really followed wrestling since middle school, but I do recognize a few names here and there

Yes, they started with the octagon when Jeff Jarrett ran it. But when they went to the impact Zone at Universal studios, they went with the traditional square.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, they started with the octagon when Jeff Jarrett ran it. But when they went to the impact Zone at Universal studios, they went with the traditional square.

Its actually when Hogan and Bischoff took over that they removed the six sides

FWIW, Styles said that while the six sides was a lot more fun, he preferred the four sided ring because taking bumps was easier

Members online