Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got my Jersey, had to share

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So, unless I order a bootleg Jersey (which I am still contemplating), I got a blank 3xl Giants Jersey off ebay. Since they dont sell a retail version of Pences Jersey at any decent price, I started looking for a number to have added to the back. So I contacted my friend Dave, who runs the Giants Dugout store at the park. He said send it to him and he will have the same lady who does the players uniforms sew one on to my Jersey. So... Here it is.
1398971324195.jpg

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Nice!
Btw- for $50 you can't go wrong with the bootleg jsys. I can't really wear my gamers(way too big) so the alternatives are a good option.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I looked into doing a custom for me, a custom for my Brother in law, and adding a couple Pence variations. In the end, will be around 220 bucks. But its visa or western union only. Im not comfortable using my debit visa for this purchase. And not sure why western union would be a good way of doing it. I think I'll get a prepaid visa and go that route.

But I definitely want the bootlegs to wear. If I spent over a hundred on a jersey, I wouldnt want to wear it! I know I'd get it messed up somehow.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
His Astros jersey's were like $70 for the replica majestic when he was still here. I have the brick red version from Academy. Still sucks we got rid of him. I'm sitting on quite a stash of his high end and rookie stuff. Don't want to sell but I also don't have the tenacity to pick up his stuff in Phillies or Giants uniforms.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Why won't the Giants put the player's name on the back of the home jerseys?They would look better if they did.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
His Astros jersey's were like $70 for the replica majestic when he was still here. I have the brick red version from Academy. Still sucks we got rid of him. I'm sitting on quite a stash of his high end and rookie stuff. Don't want to sell but I also don't have the tenacity to pick up his stuff in Phillies or Giants uniforms.

Oh, I started to collect his Giants stuff now that I'm back in the Bay Area. Dont get me wrong, I'm still doing Bagwell, but night after night of the same old cards that everyone has, followed by cards that are too expensive for me to get, just left me with wanting something else.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I havent quite gotten that one figured out. As far as I can tell, away jerseys have em, and some home ones do from another year...

I have always hated jerseys with no name on back, especially when road jerseys have them.I think the Red Sox do this too.I always hate having to guess what player the jersey is when there is no name on back.

Latest posts