Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT- Autograph experts needed, Question on a Jordan Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
First off I know this is basketball so if it needs to be moved to the basketball board I understand I just wanted to get some opinions and the basketball board hasn't had a post for a couple of days so I thought I might get more views here.

I sent this card off to the Bulls through the mail back in 1988 or 1989 I can't remember but I do remember this was the current year's card, the 1989 card hadn't come out yet. I always kind of assumed that it was an autopen or that it was a fake but I was looking at it again and it looks really close to his signature. Is there any chance that this is a real signature. Would it be worth it to send it off to JSA or PSA to get it authenticated? How much would that cost? Who would be better value wise I've never sent anything in to get a signature authenticated so if anyone has any experience with this or some advice I would really appreciate it. If it's an obvious fake please tell me why you think that. I would say that at this point I'm 50/50 on it and if it would be worth the money to send it in I might do it. Like I said I've had it since 1988 or so and I never really counted it as a Jordan auto but it would be kind of like finding buried treasure if it was.

Jordan.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I asked the same thing about some autos a while back, including Jordan. Link to that if you wanna read a bunch of opinions. http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130725

Heres what you will see for responses...

its fake
its the worst auto ive ever seen
send it in and get it authenticated

and really, the best answer is to just send it in. Its the only way to clarify its authenticity, since without a stamp of approval or getting the auto in person yourself, there really is no other way to know if an auto is real.

Members online

Latest posts