Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman box auto shortages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I got two cases of 2014 bowman jumbo today and discovered in the first three boxes of case 1, was shorted 4 autos total, 1 in 2 boxes and 2 in one box. The worst thing is that it appears to be the colored auto that was shorted every time. I stopped ripping the boxes in that case and tried the other one and same thing with two boxes - all base autos and missing the ref auto or color auto. Has anyone else noticed this and what can i do in this situation? I have 11 jumbo boxes that i consider defective. I got these from a reputable dealer, so i will be calling them on monday to see.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
From my personal cases and the ones I saw busted for GBs, I haven't seen any shortages yet. Sorry to hear it.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
The first case I broke, the first box in the case was short an auto. The rest of the case was great, yielded an orange Abreu auto, and a Bryant base redemption auto. Just moving on without contacting Topps.

This really sucks Lisa.

Members online