Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jharmidy De Jesus Contenders auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Well I believe the the official count on his cards is now 52 with the post office losing the one I sent to a buyer. Either that or some postal employee has it now.
First time I have ever had a problem with a package not making it to the buyer.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
bdal23 said:
Well I believe the the official count on his cards is now 52 with the post office losing the one I sent to a buyer. Either that or some postal employee has it now.

Ironically, the same week you can subtract 1 from the SP Jesus Montero.....now down to 38.....I have been waiting for it for over 2 weeks and I live the next state over.....the tracking number doesn't even work from paypal :? :?

OH! And you can subtract one from Max Ramirez (39 as well) , was coming from texas on Feb 18 LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure I will get it some day!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:

Ironically, the same week you can subtract 1 from the SP Jesus Montero.....now down to 38.....I have been waiting for it for over 2 weeks and I live the next state over.....the tracking number doesn't even work from paypal :? :?

OH! And you can subtract one from Max Ramirez (39 as well) , was coming from texas on Feb 18 LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure I will get it some day!

Did you see the Raben that sold via auction last night? Went for $70.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:

Yes, i clearly overreacted when I bought mine. Those are the breaks, nothing can be done now.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:

Yes, i clearly overreacted when I bought mine. Those are the breaks, nothing can be done now.

If he makes the bigs i still think you will be alright.