Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Extreme Rules thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Okay we've got:

Shield v Evolution (Evolution)
Bryan vs Kane (Bryan)
Cena vs Wyatt cage match (Wyatt)
Big E vs BNB (BNB)
RVD vs Cesaro vs Swagger (Cesaro)
Paige vs Tamina (Paige)
Russev vs R-Truth and Woods (The fans because Lana)
WeeLC match (who cares)

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Not all that excited about this one, but since I have the Network I'll watch it.. I mean, why not?

I agree 100% with your predictions.. I just hope when Cesaro wins it's Swagger putting him over, not RVD lol

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I feel the same

Ill watch but if something better comes along, Im gonna do that

Lackluster show, IMO

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I say Shield over Evolution, with the help of Sting. AT SOME POINT, Mr. Borden needs to make a television debut ...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Why would Sting help Shield though?

I say Evolution over Shield via Flair swerve.

That'd be why. Flair swerve's Shield and the Scorpion shows on the Titan Tron as Sting makes his way down the ramp. Or, if not, they could have an encounter tomorrow night on Raw.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I wish Sting would show up but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasnt until SummerSlam or even Survivor Series... Hell, maybe even the Royal Rumble, although they might want more than a few months to build up his WrestleMania match.

I know he's not gonna be a real active performer, but I'm hoping he does more than a one off match.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
That'd be why. Flair swerve's Shield and the Scorpion shows on the Titan Tron as Sting makes his way down the ramp. Or, if not, they could have an encounter tomorrow night on Raw.

I definitely would not want to see Flair and Sting in an angle in any way

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I honestly don't think Sting will be showing up anytime soon because no one knows for sure that he's even under contract yet. Yes, I know Dave Meltzer is reporting that he signed but several other wrestling dirt sheets are saying that he has the WWE contract but hasn't sent it back yet. Having the contract but not sending it back yet does not = signed.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Jerry Smawller "this is a slobber knocker!"

Jerry Lawler "hey Micro Cole, tell everyone how to download the wwe app!"
Hahahahahhaha

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
My predictions

Shield v Evolution - Evolution
Daniel Bryan vs Kane - Daniel Bryan
Cena vs Bray Wyatt - John Cena
Big E vs Bad News Barrett - Bad News Barrett
RVD vs Cesaro vs Jack Swagger - Cesaro
Paige vs Tamina - Paige
Alexander Rusev vs R-Truth and Woods - Rusev
WeeLC match - Uhh...the little bull dude, whatever the hell his name is

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I was not looking forward to this WeeLC match, in fact I could've cared less... but I have to say this is one of the most entertaining matches that I've seen in awhile. The comedy factor did not fail... and the "little people" commentators are funny... especially the way they are using each guys ever-so-repeated lines.

Members online

Latest posts