Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The quadrillion parallels of 2014 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
I just added these cards to my checklist, and was shocked by how many parallels there are. 13 cards to go after, plus 6 1/1s. Does this seem crazy to anyone else? I know it's the same concept card companies have been following for years--change the color, lower the numbering--but this seems to be taking it to a new extreme (if soon to be topped by 2014 Tek).

On another note, I've only seen 8 of the 13 non-1/1s listed so far, and usually only one or two have been listed of those that have shown up, even the blue /500.

The other extreme is 2014 Gypsy Queen: 21 cards, 13 of them 1/1s.

Base
Hometown
Blue/500
Orange/250
Green/150
Yellow/99
Silver/75
Gold/50
Black/25
Purple/10
Red/1
Silver Ice
Red Ice/25
Purple Ice/10
White Ice/1
Printing Plates Black/1
Printing Plates Cyan/1
Printing Plates Magenta/1
Printing Plates Yellow/1

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
You're lucky.

Looks like your guy only has paper. If you factor in the chrome parallels, plus all the wave, plus all the mini, plus all the box topper, plus all the 1989 throwback, plus all the autographs, plus Bowman black, plus all the top 100 inserts parallels and so on I don't even want to add up how many cards I'll be looking for.

Last edited:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
You're lucky.

Looks like your guy only has paper. If you factor in the chrome parallels, plus all the wave, plus all the mini, plus all the box topper, plus all the 1989 throwback, plus all the autographs, plus Bowman black, plus all the top 100 inserts parallels and so on I don't even want to add up how many cards I'll be looking for.

Tell me about it. haha!

Members online

Latest posts