Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know the print run on 2013 Bowman Chrome Hyun-Jin Ryu Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've been following these and trying to hazard a guess on the print run. It's obviously seriously short printed. There are currently as many Purple and Gold Refractors active as base Chromes (2 of each.)

Over the last few weeks since the redemptions began shipping there have been completed listings for:

9 base
9 blues (/99)
3 golds (/50)
1 Orange (/25)
2 Purple (/10)
1 Red (/5)

There have been just 9 base Chromes to sell in that time which leads me to believe there were probably roughly 100 copies made. Could it possibly be so few? Redemptions were few and far in between on eBay over the off-season but it's hard to imagine they SP'd a base Chrome to that degree.

Anyone have any more info?

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Is it possible that Topps shipped the higher end parallels differently than the base chrome autos and therefore they just haven't been delivered yet? Aside from the few that might have been delivered with a higher end parallel?

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Is it possible that Topps shipped the higher end parallels differently than the base chrome autos and therefore they just haven't been delivered yet? Aside from the few that might have been delivered with a higher end parallel?

It's possible, but there were times when not a single redemption hit eBay for weeks at a time. I doubt 10 redemptions sold over the entire off-season. I kept looking for them and picked up just a single one the whole time...

50thRoundPick

Nov 22, 2011
Most of the RC autos from this set are severely shortprinted. I've only seen two Brandon Maurer cards listed, and maybe three Bruce Rondon's. The Gattis is plentiful, however.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Most of the RC autos from this set are severely shortprinted. I've only seen two Brandon Maurer cards listed, and maybe three Bruce Rondon's. The Gattis is plentiful, however.

Just looked at Rondon listings on eBay. That's insane.

Members online