Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. PM'ed the guy I bought the Hosmer chrome auto from, yesterday, asking why it shows delivered in the town he lives in. It appears that he read my PM, but chose not to reply.

Question for you guys. He's not an established member here on FCB, but I have dealt with him (successfully) on other forums. How long should I wait before I initiate a paypal claim? I understand the PO screws up, and don't want to be a dick. But, it's odd that it shows delivered in his hometown and he didn't reply to my PM.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. I finally had some time to scan and upload some items that I have received lately thanks to the efforts of some fellow MTers.

Cubs postcard sent from Wrigley Field on the 100 year anniversary thanks to [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]

scan0005-2.jpg

Some cameo and mention cards from [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I had the two checklist cards but not with the players that were on the back of these!

scan0006-2.jpg

2003 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Autographs #5 /5 through [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION]

scan0011.jpg

1990 Donruss MVP Blue Proof Andre Dawson PSA 8.5: Thanks to the heads up from [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] on a misspelled auction title

scan0010.jpg

Thank you to everyone that helped me out!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I commissioned [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] to make an Andre Dawson rainbow for me for a card I believe should have been made by Topps in 2010 to highlight Dawson's election to the Hall of Fame. The rainbow consist of 22 cards so far and I will add to it as funds allow. So far I have white & silver refractor, yellow & refractor, orange & refractor, pink and refractor, red & refractor, red to blue gradient & refractor, blue to red gradient & refractor, blue & refractor, green & refractor, camo & refractor, black & refractor. I will only post the white front and back here. Please visit the Official Andre Dawson thread to see all cards.

scan0013.jpg

scan0012-1.jpg

Thanks Tanner!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone.
I am late in thanking gracecollector for the postcard from Wrigley. Got it and love it!
DANNY

A_Pharis

G'morning fellas. PM'ed the guy I bought the Hosmer chrome auto from, yesterday, asking why it shows delivered in the town he lives in. It appears that he read my PM, but chose not to reply.

Question for you guys. He's not an established member here on FCB, but I have dealt with him (successfully) on other forums. How long should I wait before I initiate a paypal claim? I understand the PO screws up, and don't want to be a dick. But, it's odd that it shows delivered in his hometown and he didn't reply to my PM.

As the trade moderator - this should be your call. Is the user otherwise active? If he's active and ignoring your PMs, I'd PM him, again, and let him know that you'd like some type of correspondence. Get him to call his PO, too.

If he ignores everything, I'd go ahead and start the process before the two week mark.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. I'm not accustomed to to getting ready for an 8 AM class since my earliest class has been at 9 this semester. Oh well, its probably a good thing since I start work Monday morning at 8. I can't even take a nap after class since I have a lot to get done today

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. I finally got my box of 2014 Tribute sent to me, I forgot it at my friends house when I was in Kenosha before leaving for Phoenix in March. There was some interest from a few, @Hawk8 and @Matsuicollector. Just got around to scanning the hits.

001.jpg 002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg
005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts