Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Bowman Baseball Autograph Priceguide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
No Xander base autos exist? That's strange, never noticed that before.

tommtomm1976

May 7, 2014
Orlando, Florida
How Do You Guys Feel About The Correlation Of Bowman This Year? I Have Only Opened 2 Boxes In The First Box I Got A Black Wave Pack With Auto Making The Fourth Auto In Box 1. Sunday Went To Local Card Shop In Orlando I Pulled 2Auto Abreu's 1Refractor And One Base Plus I Got His Top 100 Prospect Card In The Same Box. I've Watched A Couple Of Case Breaks And Have Seen Nothing Like This. Let Me Know If Anyone Else Was That Lucky?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
In the Red Ref section, the Mookie Betts transaction was actually a dual auto red insert, not his actual Chrome.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
In wrestling, there's a guy named "bad news barrett" who always has bad news for his opponents.

In this new bowman chrome, there's "bad news Jake barrett" whose bad news is that he is the cheapest prospect auto from your box.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So now that I've looked at this list (thanks again for posting), my question is, why in the world aren't these boxes going down.......fast?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
So now that I've looked at this list (thanks again for posting), my question is, why in the world aren't these boxes going down.......fast?

Probably because of the sheer number of prospect auto parallels you can pull, and on the flipside, the scarcity of rookie auto parallels this year.

For example, many of the rookies do not have refractor autos.

And FYI, Xander Bogaerts has a total of 51 Bowman Chrome autos total in this year's offering (25 Orange Waves, 20 Greens, 5 Reds and [presumably] a Super - and that's it).

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
With the exception of Bryant. Most auto prices are dropping by the day. Abreu has dropped nearly 50% since release.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
In wrestling, there's a guy named "bad news barrett" who always has bad news for his opponents.

In this new bowman chrome, there's "bad news Jake barrett" whose bad news is that he is the cheapest prospect auto from your box.

And I got hit hard. Barrett black wave auto, blue refractor auto, and base auto in my jumbo case. Painful. The Bryant auto /35 I pulled from a blaster will probably be worth more than my entire case. Them's the breaks!

Members online