Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman retail...When will it show up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Well that's your problem, looking for cards at Shopko ><

Try target/walmart, always better for cards than shopko/kmart/fred meyer

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
........I was telling you the stores that I found the 2014 Retail in and the Stores I didnt find it in.............................how was that not helpful info? Dafuq........

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Its been out for a couple weeks retail but at target and Walmart basically the same thing that was posted by poseybuster

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Hey all,

I heard that 2014 Bowman is out for retail, but when I stopped at Shopko, there was nothing? No packs no boxes no nothing

The worst part is that they still have crap from 2005!

Any idea when it will show up for all stores? Thanks

What do they have from 2005? I would rather bust that then 2014.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
to get this back on track to Biggio's question. Shopko maybe late on getting some of the Bowman. I would just keep checking. Or find someone in the store that could call you when it comes in. I have done at 2 places. This way I hopefully get in there before the pack searchers do. SO I CAN SEARCH THEM FIRST :lol:

two weeks ago, at least
Eric there has not been any Blaster yet here around me. They just got the Rack packs up yesterday. The lady said they were not in this shipment and she did the 3 wal-marts and the 2 Targets, as well as the 1 Meijers by me yesterday. She said maybe they will be in, in the next couple days. But she thinks more like next Monday, Tuesday. They just put out Topps Series 1? I think that was what was in the new release spot anyway, or what ever else come out about the last month or so.

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
He doesn't sign autographs...he has holes in his hands.

smiley-face-tongue-sticking-out-png.png

Members online