Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BASES LOADED by Pastime - JOSE ABREU 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sample.png

2014 BASES LOADED

2014 Bases Loaded will be packed full of HOF'ers, modern day stars, and the hottest rookies. Collectors will find autographs, 1/1's, Superfractors, Patch cards, High Grade rookie cards including 93 SP Jeter's, 89 UD Griffey's, 01 Ichirio's, and a ton more. Signed memorabilia redemptions for players like Mantle, Jeter, DiMaggio, Koufax, Mays, Ripken, etc. 1/1 Pastime Portraits Artwork (some of these have sold for almost $100!). Every autographed card is authenticated by PSA/DNA, JSA, or the respected trading card company. All memorabilia will have a COA from PSA/DNA, JSA, or Pastime Authentic.

This product will be the most "Bang for your buck" buyback product of 2014! We are going all out to ensure collectors are provided with incredible value. There will only be 850 boxes, 85 total cases.

(THE JOSE ABREU 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR AUTO WILL BE BGS GRADED AND ENCAPSULATED LATER THIS MONTH)

Box Breakdown:

2 Autos or Rookies

Plus 1 of the following:

Additional Auto or Rookie card
1/1 Pastime Portrait Art Card
Signed memorabilia redemption
1 Year Anniversary card (Collect 10 to redeem for HOF'er signed jersey)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Its our very own @cstampa

Been around over a year now. Maybe longer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I'll be flying the Abreu to Dallas at the end of the month, or early June, depending on schedule.

This will be a value packed product. By the time this releases it will be our 7th product, and the best one by far. Not knocking other companies, but the value in an average box will exceed theirs!

Thanks for the support. It's been 1 year today since the first Pastime product hit the market. It's been a wild ride and I wouldn't change anything.

Mark B

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
How much is this "bang for your buck" per box and when will it be released?

No SRP, but should be around $250 or so. We don't set market price, only wholesale. Release is set for July 15. My birthday and I guess another big time of the year, the MLB All Star Game.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I loved this game as well. Best team was "Jersey" and the 3 & 4 hitters Paste & Bay hit BOMBS all the time....LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! No wasted time, just fun memories with my buddies betting baseball cards on games in our tournaments!

Many many many hours wasted playing this as a kid. Good times!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts