Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fishy mail day from The Bench (Trout!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Last week I logged on to The Bench for the first time in over 2 months; I haven't been involved in the hobby much lately (here on FCB, there, or on any other forum). Little did I remember that I entered a contest on The Bench in January (held by member David K.).

I had 2 messages - 1 from February and another from April. Both were from David letting me know I had won the contest. Despite not getting a reply from me until last week, he still had the prize waiting for me. I know not everyone would have held on to the card for that long. Today I received the card in the mail. Apart from a small trade for a Pujols GU last week (500 HR Club Collection), this was my first hobby-related mailday in a while.

2013 Topps Mini Mike Trout autograph

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have only spent time on a few sites, but have yet to see the generosity of David K. rivaled anywhere. I was the recipient of 2 of his prizes over there before he changed the rule to only allow new winners each time. Very cool dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts