Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

f5f64b30-e80d-41a0-a79f-89c3a3c55e3e_zpsd2da69fb.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy No Socks Day. As it is pushing 90 today here on the VA coast, that seems like an appropriate day. Enjoy.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Happy No Socks Day. As it is pushing 90 today here on the VA coast, that seems like an appropriate day. Enjoy.

Good morning guys. Last final of the year today. And as far as No Socks Day, I'll be wearing socks. Woke up this morning to snow :( I'm supposed to be hitting the road around noon, so I'm hoping that it stops by then and that the roads are clear

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Heading down to Florida today to ferry Mom's car back north for the summer.
Flying today, drive 3 hours, catch auto train, be back on Saturday.

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Good morning guys. Last final of the year today. And as far as No Socks Day, I'll be wearing socks. Woke up this morning to snow :( I'm supposed to be hitting the road around noon, so I'm hoping that it stops by then and that the roads are clear

Yikes I feel for you. I get the feeling we are jumping headlong into summer here already.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yikes I feel for you. I get the feeling we are jumping headlong into summer here already.

Two days ago it was in the 60s and 70s, then yesterday it dropped to the 40's with some rain, now its in the 30s and snowing. Heck last weekend, we went out and played soccer, softball, football, and volleyball with some guys from school here, and now we get the snow. Its really slowed my packing down since I was planning on getting 90% of my stuff loaded up before I go and take my last final

Members online

Latest posts