Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Punk situation really makes me angry.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
*just copied and pasted from a post on FaceBook*

*There was an article about Punks ex talking about how bad he has it, and it set me off*

Boo XXXXing hoo.

He reminds me of Kurt Cobain. Someone who worked their entire life to gain fame and fortune, and when it happens all they do is XXXXX about it.

CM Punk has notoriously been a complete ***** to his fans throughout his career. And me, and a huge fan of his, just ignored it. I didn't like it, but Punk could do no wrong.

But now, Punk has turned into a little XXXXX and taken his ball and went home. Screw him.

Why did he go home? Because he didn't like how things were going for him in WWE?

Um, bud, imagine being Zack Ryder, or Yoshi Tatsu, or Albert? They make literally MILLIONS less than you per year, and sometimes go six months or more without TV time on RAW. And they stay. Why? Because they're not little XXXXXes. They love what they do. They love being a part of the WWE family. They worked their asses off their entire life to get where they are, and even if they aren't used on television, they're still happy to be there.

But Punk? He has the Cobain syndrome. Whoa-is-me. Boo XXXXing hoo, XXXXX. He had it better than 99% of the roster. He was making millions. They let him be the longest reigning champion in the modern era, trumping Hogan, trumping Savage, trumping Rock, trumping Austin. The GREATEST of the GREATS. And that still wasn't good enough for him.

He was given his own private tour bus to travel from city to city. He was given enormous merchandise revenue. He was given the world. He was seemingly given more than the golden boy John Cena.

And what's Punk do? He goes home because he doesn't want to work with someone.

You know what? XXXX CM Punk.

He doesn't have any respect for the business that made him a multi-millionaire.

Stupid XXXXing Cubs fan.

There's a reason he chose Punk as his name.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I equate Punk to Homer Bailey.

Bailey may have originally loved to pitch and Punk may have originally loved to wrestle, but somewhere along the way they lost their passion and just stuck/stick around because the money is too good to pass up.

At least Lesnar is honest when he tells you he only does it for the money.

I agree Sam, and the sad part for me is that I'll still mark out if/when he returns.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
when i read stuff about CM punk and then think of a guy like the undertaker who essentially gave his life to wrestling, its always funny to me how much disrespect taker gets for doing what he's done. He was only one of a very few exceptions who stayed loyal to the WWE and essentially will pay for it physically for the rest of his life.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
The whole Punk thing really sucks. I have a feeling that there is more to this than what has come out. I don't care for the fact that he walked away, but I do agree that he worked his ass off for years, and never had a Mania moment. The two years he "should" have headlined Mania were the Rock & Cena show. Do I think Punk is a jerk? Sure but at least he spoke his mind which I found refreshing. His Pipebomb promo single handedly got my wife interested in Wrestling. Now that he's gone the wheels continue to spin. Just like he said in the promo. He'll at least be a footnote in history if he never wrestles again.