Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** SUNDAY Morning Thread*******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Don't forget the mothers out there guys!
A new addition to my collection:
2006GreatsoftheGameBlackPressPlate.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Happy mothers day..

I'll probably work a few hours before going over to see my mother.. She was a little sick yesterday so my plans with my brother to take her out to lunch was shelved..

Have a great day..

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I wish that my mother, age 90, was healthy enough to take her out to do something special today. Will visit and spend some time with her.
Hope your day goes well, everyone.
DANNY

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, Happy Mothers Day, just found out last night a friend is giving me tickets to Mondays IronPigs vs Gwinnett Braves game...just went through my cards and I'm amazed at how few cards I have for the Gwinnett team, oh well, less for me to try for i guess

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. At work already today. I worked until 9pm and came back in a 4:30 am. And working until 11ish.

Heading to my sisters for mothers day.

Happy Mothers day too. :):D:eek::eek:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Weather is pretty crappy here. Its raining/sleeting outside right now

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Went to church and took out Grandma, Ma & Theresa to lunch (w/Naomi of course). Hopefully get outta town to get some stuff for the house and get general idea's of how much for concrete / shingles and other things we're looking at doing this summer and down the road to and around the house.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Phillies bullpen returns to form. :(

Nice debut for Chase Anderson (AZ) against a good Lineup. All he has card-wise seems to be '09 EEE and '14 BC...

And sure hope you started Derek Norris today 2 HRs. Having a heckuva season!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
How's everyone's day been? Kids kinda acted up here today, so a bit stressful. Got to look at my collection a little bit. My wife thinks I'm a little weird because I get my cards out and just admire them lol.

Members online

Latest posts