Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here's an idea for wwe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
How about if a couple of "buried" guys form a small group and do their own pipe bomb (a work of course)?

They can obviously talk bad about the company, vince, etc but as faces.

I think sandow would be the leader.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
90% of the roster would be in the faction then lol

I have also thought something like this would go over well if done right

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Wasn't that kinda what the Job Squad was?

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Here's an idea for WWE.

STOP doing exactly what the fans DO NOT want!

They do this repeatedly.

I don't agree they should give the fans everything they want, but they definitely need to be more perceptive

I'm tired of seeing Fandango and whoever vs Santino and Emma

How long has that feud been on now? Three months? Why are they even feuding?

I kind of like Rusev destroying mostly black guys...that part is pretty good

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
They built Sandow up and he had the Money in the bank. He put on a really good match against Cena which he of course lost since nobody gets over on Super Cena. He could be the best heal in the company if given the opportunity. I think putting Sandow, Ryder, Zigglar and maybe the Miz together could be a great faction/group.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Cena's already the best heel in the business, depending on who you ask.

There's a story that Edge and Jericho share, which is about how Cena ruined the Nexus' push:

Chris Jericho: "It was Team WWE vs. Team Nexus, and the finish boiled down to [Edge] and [Jericho] in there, but it was Cena against a couple of them. John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him 'you're wrong'. He did it anyways, and it sucked. And then after he came over to us and said 'I should have listened to you, but I wasn't seeing it that way.'" Edge: "I remember. I was like, fine I'm out of the match by that point."
Chris Jericho: "He wanted to get DDT'd on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, that's the dumbest thing. That's just throwing it away for no reason."
Edge: "They should have gone over because they were so hot."
Chris Jericho: "We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And where's Wade Barrett now?"

It's taken BNB 4 years to recover from that angle and most of the other guys never have except for maybe Ryback.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Cena's already the best heel in the business, depending on who you ask.

There's a story that Edge and Jericho share, which is about how Cena ruined the Nexus' push:

Chris Jericho: "It was Team WWE vs. Team Nexus, and the finish boiled down to [Edge] and [Jericho] in there, but it was Cena against a couple of them. John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him 'you're wrong'. He did it anyways, and it sucked. And then after he came over to us and said 'I should have listened to you, but I wasn't seeing it that way.'" Edge: "I remember. I was like, fine I'm out of the match by that point."
Chris Jericho: "He wanted to get DDT'd on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, that's the dumbest thing. That's just throwing it away for no reason."
Edge: "They should have gone over because they were so hot."
Chris Jericho: "We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And where's Wade Barrett now?"

It's taken BNB 4 years to recover from that angle and most of the other guys never have except for maybe Ryback.

I had heard that before and Barrett and Nexus were hot at the time. Maybe they wont let Cena ruin the Wyatt family angle. I get so tired of even seeing him on WWE anymore. You get sick of him always getting over on everyone it seems.

Members online

Latest posts