Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yangervis Solarte...I mean Zelous Wheeler soooooooo needs a rc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Talk about out of nowhere!

Dude is tied or leading the A.L. in avg, as many walks as k's, well over .400 obp and is on pace for 20 hrs and 100 rbi.

Yes it's early but so far, what a steal!

Who would think the Yanks would have TWO legit star rookies on the team?

Last edited:

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I give everyone grief in my fantasy league because my last pick draft day was Solarte for $1. They all laughed at me when I chose him.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If he goes on and has a nice career, he kind of owes it to aroid.

If alex wasn't suspended, Solarte wouldn't be playing third, might not even be in the majors.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Great bargain, but what about Aeranado?

Considering we all live in CO Arenado was bid up early. The whole Blackmon / Dickerson thing hadn't played out yet so Blackmon went undrafted. Good thing I was at opening day and saw his 6-6 day live and added him late in the game via cell lol.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Totally awesome HR. Swing tonight

Yangervis-Solarte.gif

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Can't wait for his Topps base cards either. Exciting guy to watch, hope he can keep it up. We need more home grown guys.

Dealers salivate over these kinds of guys, Hughes, Joba, Montero, etc. It's always someone. I hate going to card shows and you ask for older Yankees commons and they try to sell you on a BGS 9.5 of one of these guys for hundreds of dollars after justifying the insane price.

Members online

Latest posts