Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about an Aaron Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Just wondering...I am going to go hard for 1 of these....Which auto in your opinion looks to be the better of the 2??

eccf_1.jpg

6039_1.jpg

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Are all of you picking the top one based on it being all in 1 line as opposed to name on top of name?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Both look real good. I'd go with whatever card is in the best shape. Have you seen the backs of them. Are they both up for the same price?

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Both look real good. I'd go with whatever card is in the best shape. Have you seen the backs of them. Are they both up for the same price?

I have not seen the backs and, the top 2 are auction...and the bottom 1 is up for BIN

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
What is that extra letter before his last name on the bottom copy? I understand that is the "A"....I just have never seen his name signed that way...

ahill1 said:
Just wondering...I am going to go hard for 1 of these....Which auto in your opinion looks to be the better of the 2??

eccf_1.jpg

6039_1.jpg

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
What is that extra letter before his last name on the bottom copy?

ahill1 said:

eccf_1.jpg

6039_1.jpg

MU as far as I know its just the A from his last name...it just looks out of place

Members online