Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Dynasty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
A very expensive lottery ticket.

At least with this, You get a card. Where with the lottery you get nothing 99 out of 100 times. Wonder what the packaging looks like.

The cards are really nice looking. I just have a feeling they will be chipped up being they are all black.

Hope it being encased, stops the chipping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Great, just what this hobby needs, another super expensive product.Link says every card is encased.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Just heard about this today. I'll buy a box or two. Can't wait the box break threads titled "DY-NASTY!"

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Price is up to $290. Sell!

The cards look nice, but the line "most carefully curated subject list in trading card history" cracks me up, like it's a huge retrospective exhibition at La Louvre. I guess that means they're keeping the Nick Swishers and Marlon Byrds to a bare minimum? But no Mantle?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Price is up to $290. Sell!

The cards look nice, but the line "most carefully curated subject list in trading card history" cracks me up, like it's a huge retrospective exhibition at La Louvre. I guess that means they're keeping the Nick Swishers and Marlon Byrds to a bare minimum? But no Mantle?

Don't forget Stubbs.Topps always saturates every product with his $2 autographs too.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I don't mind a nice Drew Stubbs card. He went to UT, and I live in Austin, so I can move them. Plus, he's in Colorado this year, and doing very not bad, hitting around .330 last I checked.

Members online

Latest posts