Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indians fan takes a ball to the face.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
http://www.thefumble.com/cleveland-indians/indians-fan-hit-face-attempting-catch-baseball.html

Cleveland Indians fan hit in the face with a baseball after it's thrown into the crowd.

He deserved it.

Not because he was cutting a ton of people off trying to catch the ball, but because he's white, and he's wearing a flat-bill snapback, backward. ******.

And for the record, if you're white and wear a flat-billed snapback hat, you're a ****** bag and the masses hate you.

A_Pharis

Hahahahahahha!!!

My only thing is that I can't rag on him for cargo shorts. I wear them.

Stockier country boys can't wear Chubbies, America.... and - really - no man should be wearing shorts cut more than an inch above the knee.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
http://www.thefumble.com/cleveland-indians/indians-fan-hit-face-attempting-catch-baseball.html

Cleveland Indians fan hit in the face with a baseball after it's thrown into the crowd.

He deserved it.

Not because he was cutting a ton of people off trying to catch the ball, but because he's white, and he's wearing a flat-bill snapback, backward. ******.

And for the record, if you're white and wear a flat-billed snapback hat, you're a ****** bag and the masses hate you.
I have no problem with white people wearing a flatbilled snap back backwards.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have no problem with white people wearing a flatbilled snap back backwards.

You're argument is invalid.

qgukzt-l-610x610-sweater-sweatshirt-black-white-words-long-sleeve-niall-horan-niall-one-direction-camouflage-camo-backpack-snapback.jpg

Members online

Latest posts