Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think Mick Foley's lost it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
He seems to be in bad shape these days.

His "big announcement" for today: So as reported on Sunday, Mick Foley teased a “important announcement” in regard to his future today. The announcement was posted in a video, which you can see below where Foley says that the announcement is…he’s rocking a fanny pack again. No, really. That’s what he says. That being said, it is a fanny pack including a baby, which prompts him to seing the “Whole World in His Hands” song and say that “the pack is coming back” before pulling out a lantern and pretending to blow it out. So basically, he’s teasing some sort of association with the Wyatt Family, or he’s just trolling us. Check it out below:

Foley is constantly on twitter complaining about not getting or not getting a good enough Legends deal.
"He seems to think there's always a conspiracy against him if things don't go his way - you can see it in his books. Now he posts stuff on Facebook as if he's just another mark, berating the WWE's booking, etc. This single comment wasn't as bad as when he was writing essays about how he personally e-mailed his WWE contacts to complain about Daniel Bryan's booking, but its still unnecessary."

I feel bad for him though, because any issues he has are because he gave his body for our entertainment.

Last edited:

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Yeah from what I understand he's pretty bad off these days.. Didn't realize how much he was deteriorating, he can't even get his shoe on or tie his own shoes due to the shape his hip is in from all those insane bumps.

Never knew he was that bad off until I saw the episode of Wife Swap he was on. Always kinda expected another comeback or a few one off matches, but I don't think that is possible anymore.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Just tweeted about wanting be on ****** Express if he get legends contract. He must that desperate for attention

Members online

Latest posts