Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman Lucky Redemptions #1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Plot twist!

LUCKY REDEMPTION HOLDERS TO RECEIVE KRIS BRYANT REFRACTOR AUTOGRAPH

Topps is pleased to announce that collectors holding any 2014 Bowman Lucky Redemption (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) will receive the Kris Bryant Autographed Refractor card. (image attached)

Bryant, one of the game’s most highly touted prospects, is absolutely crushing AA pitching and an arrival at Wrigley field looks to be just a matter of time.

Bryant5.jpg

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So are they still considered short prints them?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Presumably not, as there were supposedly 100 of each Lucky redemption produced.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Theory: some of Bryant's autos got lost in the mail. Topps received all of his parallels and 400 base cards with no refractors and most of the base missing. They scrambled and made redemptions. After pack-out they got the rest of the base and the 500 refractors back. Lucky Redemption program is 5 xx/100 cards, they have 500 Bryant refractors sitting around that they can't do anything with, problem solved. Now they don't even have to print new cards or pay 5 players to sign.

My question is what will happen to the other unreleased base Bryants. Topps doesn't like paying for stuff and not being able to profit off it. They can't exactly sell the base. I SURE AS HELL wouldn't buy a redemption now, and if I was shorted any autos...I'd think about sending in UPC's soon

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Hope you guys saved your wrappers!!
Redeemable for a bryant auto? :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Bryant, one of the game’s most highly touted prospects, is absolutely crushing AA pitching and an arrival at Wrigley field looks to be just a matter of time.

let's wait to see how he handles Triple-A first. ;)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm guessing the first time he sees AAA is when he's got a flat on the side of I-65.

He should get to Triple-A - learn the airline flight routine (PCL is an airline travel league), learn to handle better, more-consistent pitching and work out whatever adjustments he needs to make rather than suck up the Chicago Cubs longer than necessary while learning at the big league level.

Members online

Latest posts