Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi, I'm Kayla

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
Hi, my name is Kayla and I am 17 years old and am brand new to collecting Baseball Cards. Last week I was at the Mall shopping for shoes and they were having a Mall Card Show. I saw a Manny Machado card that I liked and I bought it. Now I want even more Machado and Orioles cards to add to my collection. I also enjoy playing Soccer and Lacrosse. I will be graduating High School next week. Yeah!!!!!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks a lot.

My pleasure. Seeing as you are new to the hobby I'd recommend taking it slow and spending some time seeing what is out there. Never hesitate to ask questions. Occasionally people get impatient with questions, but it's better to learn that way than to overspend or get ripped off and there are plenty of people here who are happy to help out.

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
My pleasure. Seeing as you are new to the hobby I'd recommend taking it slow and spending some time seeing what is out there. Never hesitate to ask questions. Occasionally people get impatient with questions, but it's better to learn that way than to overspend or get ripped off and there are plenty of people here who are happy to help out.
Cool, well I won't be buying a lot of cards because right now I don't even have a job and after graduating I am going to Ocean City to party for a week to celebrate. So cards are on the back burner right now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Welcome!

We have a bunch of Baltimore area members who post on here, including one who sells boxes. He also helps set up the Preakness, and posted some pics of it.

Good Luck with your Collecting and even more importantly, have fun in OC! Fantastic beach city, if you've never been, tons of great food spots too...

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Welcome aboard! Great choice in Machado. He's going to have a fun career to watch. Good luck! And congrats on graduating!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online