Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show your favorite Wrestling cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Since we have a Wrestling forum I thought it would be good to show some of our favorite wrestling cards, or any wrestling cards we pick up.
I will add more scans over the next day or so.

I consider this Steve Austin's rookie card since it was his first card issued in a pack. He did have a card in WCW magazine as well but they are harder to find and are a perforated card.

PSA1995STEVEAUSTIN.jpg

Last edited:

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Next up are two cards of one of my favorite wrestlers as a little boy. Chief Wahoo McDaniel. The 1967 Topps was his only regular issue football card. I believe he had a regional issue from Miami but I haven't been able to track one down at a reasonable price for my collection. The 1973 Wrestling Annual is possibly his first or at least an early wrestling card. Its basically on magazine paper and was cut out. Although they were intended to be used as trading cards. I still need a couple more of his wrestling cards to finish my collection.

PSA1967WAHOO.jpgPSA1973WAHOO.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
My favorite card of a wrestler is The Rock's only football card, from the 1994 University of Miami team issued set. I finally got around to picking up the sheet about a month ago.

dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga.png
dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga-sheet.png

My favorite straight up wrestling card isn't all that special, but it's one of my favorite designs - a 1998 Topps Chrome Nitro Chrome of another former Cane, Lex Luger. I used to watch WCW twice a week with my dad as a kid, plus he would regularly get me packs of WCW cards, so this card also reminds me of those days.

lex-luger-1998-topps-wcw-nwo-nitro-chrome.png

Attachments

• dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga.png
    201 KB · Views: 8
  • dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga-sheet.png
    293.2 KB · Views: 7
  • lex-luger-1998-topps-wcw-nwo-nitro-chrome.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 7

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
My favorite card of a wrestler is The Rock's only football card, from the 1994 University of Miami team issued set. I finally got around to picking up the sheet about a month ago.

My favorite straight up wrestling card isn't all that special, but it's one of my favorite designs - a 1998 Topps Chrome Nitro Chrome of another former Cane, Lex Luger. I used to watch WCW twice a week with my dad as a kid, plus he would regularly get me packs of WCW cards, so this card also reminds me of those days.

Nice I have been wanting that Dwayne Johnson myself but haven't picked one up yet.

Members online

Latest posts