Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scott Hall possibly using again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I know Hall has dealt with chronic depression for years so hopefully it is not because he is using again but doesn't look good for him

UPDATE:
Scott Hall and his son Cody were scheduled to appear at an event last week in California. Scott texted promoter Kirk White and told him that he “was in a dark place”, unable to get out of bed and would not be at the event. Cody, DDP and Hall’s agent Bill Behrens tried to get him to go but he refused and said he couldn’t.

There is said to be some concern over his condition after he missed the event. The promoter paid Hall $1,600 in advance, a 50% deposit, then received the text that Hall would not be there the day he was scheduled to fly from Atlanta to California.

Behrens issued the following statement to White: “I regret that Scott Hall decided last minute he would not make the trip from Atlanta with his son Cody to Big Time Wrestling’s Wrestlefest and wrestling event. His son, Cody Hall, Dallas page and myself all tried to change his mind but he could not get past the personal issues that had him unwilling to travel to California. Kirk, you are a true professional who goes out of his way to deliver what he promotes and promises. I hope the fans who attend WrestleFest and that evening’s wrestling event do not feel shortchanged by Scott’s decision. I am confident all who attend will have a great time. I believe it is Scott Hall’s loss to have missed this opportunity to meet his many fans and to see his son Cody wrestle for the first time in California. I am sure in time he will come to regret his decision, if he has not already.”

There isn’t much known about Hall’s condition at this time. Jake Roberts recently said on Roddy Piper’s podcast that he is “very concerned” with Hall.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I think for several years now, the most surprising thing about stories like this is that they mean Scott Hall is still alive.

Members online

Latest posts