Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildrootkris78

May 19, 2010
The card in mint condition is valued at $200.00 according to the 2010 STANDARD CATALOG OF BASEBALL CARDS by SPORTS COLLECTORS DIGEST. I have only seen this card 3 times in my life. The first was in 1990 when I was 12 years old. Donruss used to have a distributor names Nancy Williams, inc. Somehow I convinced the nice lady on the phone to send me this free baseball card. When I looked up the value back then it was worth $90. I sold it to a local card shop for $60 and regretted it for 15 years, until 2005 when it surfaced on E-bay. I lost the bid to a few cents. Then it resurfaced again in 2009 and I got it for $125, psa GRADE 9/MINT. Someone else claimed to have one for sale a few months later but wanted to do business outside of e-bay, I didn't want to risk it. My advice, if you come across this card hold onto it! (or sell it to me, hehe)

Kris
[email protected]

wildrootkris78

May 19, 2010
The card in mint condition is valued at $200.00 according to the 2010 STANDARD CATALOG OF BASEBALL CARDS by SPORTS COLLECTORS DIGEST. I have only seen this card 3 times in my life. The first was in 1990 when I was 12 years old. Donruss used to have a distributor names Nancy Williams, inc. Somehow I convinced the nice lady on the phone to send me this free baseball card. When I looked up the value back then it was worth $90. I sold it to a local card shop for $60 and regretted it for 15 years, until 2005 when it surfaced on E-bay. I lost the bid to a few cents. Then it resurfaced again in 2009 and I got it for $125, psA GRADE 9/MINT. Someone else claimed to have one for sale a few months later but wanted to do business outside of e-bay, I didn't want to risk it. My advice, if you come across this card hold onto it! (or sell it to me, hehe)

wildrootkris78

May 19, 2010
Small world! This card must be even more rare than I previously thought. Anyway, thanks for the smooth ebay transaction. You still selling?

Members online

Latest posts