Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Plano TX II August 31st

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Just a heads up. although we are about 3 months away, that our Plano II show to
benefit the youth of Adat Chaverim will be held on August 31st at our synagogue
located at 6300 Indpendence Avenue Plano TX 75023. Please note it is the
northeast corner and the synagogue is located in a strip mall.

Hours will
be 9-4, and for your $1 suggested donation yuu will receive more than your
moneis worth before you ever step onto the show floor.

We still have some
dealer tables available at $25 per (limiit 2) and are always accepting door
prizes/silent auction items and even any cards you wish to donate. We will
provide a tax sheet to anyone who donates items.

We're always looking to
improve from our last show which drew about 200 people so any suggestions are
always welcomed.

Regards
Rich

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Friendly Bump
quick update. We have commitments for 19 of our approximately 30 tables already. We will have freebies at the door worth your $1 suggestesd donation (if not more).
Always looking for mor donations and we can provide you a tax receipt sheet for your effots Smile
Regards
Rich

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Friendly Bump
quick update. We have commitments for 19 of our approximately 30 tables already. We will have freebies at the door worth your $1 suggestesd donation (if not more).
Always looking for mor donations and we can provide you a tax receipt sheet for your effots Smile
Regards
Rich

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Friendly Bump -- Quick Updates. We are sold out of our tables and have a waiting list for tables. Please let me know if you want to be on the waiting list.
Al attendees who contribute the suggested donation will receive free packs as well as a BCCG card.
We also have a preliminary list of our door prizes/silent auction items (there are a couple of typos in my email from late last night -- but if you are interested please drop me a PM and I'll email them to you.
We are, as always, accepting any and all donations as well as we are a non-profit organization and can provide you a tax sheet.
Regards
Rich

Last edited:

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Friendly Bump -- Quick Updates. We are sold out of our tables and have a waiting list for tables. Please let me know if you want to be on the waiting list.
Al attendees who contribute the suggested donation will receive free packs as well as a BCCG card.
We also have a preliminary list of our door prizes/silent auction items (there are a couple of typos in my email from late last night -- but if you are interested please drop me a PM and I'll email them to you.
We are, as always, accepting any and all donations as well as we are a non-profit organization and can provide you a tax sheet.
Regards
Rich

Members online