Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 archives mcgwire & canseco autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Same guy I always get crazy deals from. He just opened a bunch of 2014 heritage and luckily for me he got both of these

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
this guy must be retarded as I can't see anyone with even the smallest amount of knowledge of baseball who would think any auto of Mcgwire would be worth $15 let alone a Canseco /25. Either way Sweet pickup for you, congrats man! If you'd consider moving that Canseco plmk

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401486133.855753.jpg
Had also got this for $5 & just sold it for $35.
Paid for my mcgwire & canseco plus made $15 pretty sweet deal

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Cool stuff as usual.

And while the pickups are insane, they can be had at flea markets. I used to score lots of key issue comic books in the late 90's and early 2000's as well as a slew of comic related card sets from a local flea market. Nothing super new or worth a fortune but when it comes to routinely paying $1-$2 for stuff worth $15-$50, it's not a bad deal. I've yet to get many good deals on cards at the flea market but it happens every now and again.

Members online

Latest posts