Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Friday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I had the same two days off. 90 degrees my first day off just cracked 60 yesterday.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Real happy to score this Mussina for the opening bid:
Mussina2003UltimateCollectionJ-MM2.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning y'all. Hopefully work should be finished on my house today to fix the problem where water was coming in the downstairs. That will be a huge worry to be rid of!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401447619.126963.jpg

Foundation re-tarred, exterior French drain installed, and he will be regrading the back yard today.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is "My Bucket's Got a Hole In It" day. Have to admit, I kind of feel that way right now.

Enjoy.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Early start for the thread and folks on here. Looks like everyone was ready for Friday:)
DANNY

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have already worked 50 hours at my full time job this week and 30 at my part time job this week so I can be off today and tomorrow. I am taking my son and my dad to the Tri Star show in Houston. We will be leaving for the show shortly. If you want me to keep an eye out for something please let me know. I will keep checking in on mobile throughout the day. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I have already worked 50 hours at my full time job this week and 30 at my part time job this week so I can be off today and tomorrow. I am taking my son and my dad to the Tri Star show in Houston. We will be leaving for the show shortly. If you want me to keep an eye out for something please let me know. I will keep checking in on mobile throughout the day. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Daulton please. Any #ed autos or plates. Thanks in advance.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All, got up early, came to work, parts are cooking in the furnace, transmissions are going out the back door (85 every 45 minutes), made some eBay purchases and looking forward to my 3 day weekend!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Didn't sleep well at all last night. Hoping I can make it through the day though. We will be mowing at work all day, but last time I checked the weather, we are supposed to get hit with some thunderstorms throughout the day. Hope you all have a great day!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Actually slept in a bit this morning. No work today, have to go in tomorrow. Crazy work schedule this week, because of a major screw up by a line that feeds us.

Members online