Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping a single graded card...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
How much does it weigh in ounces?

I shipped two in one envelope the other day through Paypal, I put down 3 ounces....not like anyone will check at the USPS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
How much does it weigh in ounces?

I shipped two in one envelope the other day through Paypal, I put down 3 ounces....not like anyone will check at the USPS :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the problem with my local PO. They re-weigh everything. So I go by the book with the shipping weight. It's not worth me sending a package and get dinged for a .40 cent shortage.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
PSA slab in a #000 bubble mailer = 2 oz (actually 1.9)
BGS non-auto slab in a #000 bubble mailer = 3 oz (actually 2.9)
BGS auto slab in a #000 bubble mailer = 4 oz (actually 3.1)

The auto slab is just slightly thicker (stack 10 auto slabs next to 10 non-auto slabs if you don't believe me), and it makes the weight go to 3.1 oz, which has to be rounded up to 4 oz.

David

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks for the replies, I think I'm gonna go with 5 oz just to be safe. I don't want any trouble with needing more postage or anything like that.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It's reasons like this that I picked up a cheap digital scale. I just ifnd out how much it is, and calculate the postage on usps.com. My PO definitely re-weighs everything. I once got an envelope back for being a nickel short.

Members online

Latest posts