Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

raw thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
bluetista quits. rollins turns on the shield and beats up on reigns and ambrose..

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
best part of raw was the uso's/wyatt match and rollins turning on ambrose and reigns.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So, I just got done watching Monday Night RAW.

And, uh, um, but, dafuq, who, what, when, where, why? No, really, what the ****?

Maybe three times ever at the end of RAW I've been like "Really? Why would they do that? Why would they ruin such a great thing? Why would they choose Seth Rollins? Why wouldn't they have Roman do the swerve? That would make much more sense to me.

The Shield breaking up though? That is absolutely lame. That is awful. That is atrocious. I was hoping if they did disband, they would do it amicably, and ever so often they would get together and serve justice.

But for The Shield to break up with HHH involved, that makes it worse.

If anything, Roman should have been the one to do it.

But with Rollins joining Orton and HHH, that gives me more hope for his future in the company. I was most afraid for his post-Shield career than the other two. But with him getting the rub from Orton and HHH, that will only help him in the future.

Unless this is all just a ruse, like Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Triple H can go back to work and have Orton/Rollins face Shield and then later it's easier for Shield to get regular tag matches for a bit.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I am disapointed that they had them break up so soon. I am glad that it was Rollins that made the turn though. He is by far my favorite member of the group to watch. Even though it probably won't happen anytime soon I would like to see him and Daniel Bryan for the world title.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
See, here's what I don't understand....

Why do the swerve on RAW and not a PPV? They are complaining about lack of subscribers, and now you know why: they give away ppv quality stuff for free on tv. There's no incentive to subscribe

As for why Reigns didn't do it, because that would be too predictable. Everybody knows Roman is the future. No one saw Rollins being the traitor.

Also, what horrible ******* timing to make this move. Their writing will be hard pressed to find a good answer for how HHH convinced Rollins, who just weeks ago was trying to keep Shield together, to betray them the night after they beat the **** out of Evolution in a knockout fight.

The swerve itself gets a 10/10, the writing around it is what sucks

Members online

Latest posts