Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

80 table show this Sat in white plains (same promoters)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Being held in conjunction with the Steiner NY Rangers reunion show.

80 table show (5 tables left) run by the white plains show promoters.

Hilton Westchester – Westchester Ballroom
699 Westchester Ave, Rye Brook, NY

Saturday June 14
9:30-5:00

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yawn x2 small show. people will come for ranger autos. Dealers wont do much business. Remember Mike I did all these types of shows for a long time. The promoter will do great. Dealers will do not much.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Small shows are better than no shows.

Sold out by now so obviously there's demand and there's no other Westchester show for two months.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Last update.

Spoke to promoters who are expecting a thousand people to attend.

Free packs of cards to kids and free raffles too. Parking is free.

I believe Ron Grechner is a free auto.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could go. Only card show I ever went to had 1 table and only a few people were there. No card shops down here either.:(

Another Hofstra/Steiner rip off shows

$10 to walk in.. uh uh

Outrageously high prices for autos / inscriptions that you can obtain elsewhere for 1/3 the cost
& if you are really, really interested in obtaining items from this show you can buy them at 1/2 off from this promoter about 2 months after the show - he sends out emails with huge discounts

Same usual dirtbag / ripoff dealers (not all of them but most are) who will mark up any and all ranger related cards/memorabilia 300-400%
these are the same guys who need a beckett to give you a price for one of their cards in their display case which has a 6 yr old price sticker of $300 on the holder and after looking at their beckett tell you the best they can do is $275 (which normally sell on ebay between $75-100 - a 2007 the cup messier auto patch #'d to 50)

Any show Steiner is involved with you couldn't pay me to attend (this coming from a diehard Ranger fan and season ticket holder (1972 thru 1996)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts